Part-time HR & Payroll Officer Vacancy (19 hours)
Deadline for application Monday 14th May 2018 (23h59 CET)
Bruegel is the leading European think tank specialising in economics. Established in 2005, Bruegel is independent and non-doctrinal. Its mission is to improve the quality of economic policy with open and fact-based research, analysis and debate. We are committed to impartiality, openness and excellence. Bruegel’s membership includes EU Member State governments, international corporations and institutions.
- You are the contact person for the management and employees of our office for all questions regarding social legislation, working conditions and HR policy;
- You are responsible for the full recruitment and selection process: drawing job descriptions, sourcing candidates, CV screening and selection, interviewing and testing, reporting to the management;
- Handle Visa and Work-Permit applications & tax management in liaison with tax advisors.
- Maintaining office work regulations & drafting & updating contracts
- Manage Payroll and follow-up on time registrations (absences, sickness, working hours, etc.,) & execute the payroll in collaboration with our payroll provider.
- Manage health & safety insurance and company pension arrangements.
- You administer the complete employment cycle, from hiring to exit. You play an active role in the performance evaluation and are in charge of other HR projects;
- Assist and advise the management on pay and other remuneration issues and identify opportunities for improvement in managing their staff.
- You promote equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organisation;
Candidates for this role will have proven experience within HR role, with strong skills in:
- You have a good knowledge of social legislation;
- You have good planning, organisational, analytical and decision-making skills
- You have good oral and written communication skills in English and French OR Dutch
- You are result driven, pro-active and have a dynamic personality.
- You must be tactful and discrete in confidential matters.
For further guidance, see the Bruegel Careers page.
Those interested should submit their application to the email address email@example.com and specify the following in the subject line: “Part-Time HR & Payroll Officer” until 14th of May.
The email must contain: CV and Cover Letter. Only complete applications will be considered. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted in May.