Receptionist-Office Assistant Vacancy
Deadline for application Monday 14th May 2018 (23h59 CET)
Bruegel is the leading European think tank specialising in economics. Established in 2005, Bruegel is independent and non-doctrinal. Its mission is to improve the quality of economic policy with open and fact-based research, analysis and debate. We are committed to impartiality, openness and excellence. Bruegel’s membership includes EU Member State governments, international corporations and institutions.
- You are responsible for answering the telephone and greeting guests to the office;
- You are responsible for external services such as couriers, maintenance, etc;
- Handle travel requests from colleagues through a travel agent.
- Maintaining office filing and storage systems
- Manage database of contacts.
- Manage office supplies and smooth functioning of office environment.
Candidates for this role should demonstrate the following characteristics:
- Friendly, welcoming and helpful;
- You have good planning and organisational skills
- You have good oral and written communication skills in English and French OR Dutch
- You must be able to prioritise and maintain dignity under pressure.
For further guidance, see the Bruegel Careers page.
Those interested should submit their application to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org and specify the following in the subject line: “Full Time Receptionist-Office Assistant” until 14th of May.
The email must contain: CV and Cover Letter. Only complete applications will be considered. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted in May.